The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

Kate’s not the only royal that dabbles in a bit of touching up.

I despair that with hostages and Genocide in the Middle East the top news all day has been this photo ( who gives a shit ? ) and a racist MP who had already been kicked out of a racist govt joins another even more racist party - the news here is fucked up

The operation she had was complicated it's called astrapadicktome, it saves time on finding and fitting the strap on when it's sexy time.

What the fuck happened to this thread?

1710181114178.png

Anyway, heres the latest photo to prove she is okay.

Clear as day.

Cracking job sorting this mess out.

All this furore and frenzy by the media about a simple picture having been photoshopped when there are so many more important things going on in the world. Just a tad weird or not.
Listening to the news this evening it’s definitely being downplayed as a minor story - whereas this morning it was the first headline, so I think any frenzy seems to be easing off a bit.

What I do think is that a blanket acceptance of her apology is a bit odd. She’s a royal and it’s a bit naive at best to think ‘oh that’s ok’ then. I do think it’s not what you’d expect from the royal family whatever your view of them.

An AI King Charlie next Christmas Day maybe. I’m sure no one will mind.

I despair that with hostages and Genocide in the Middle East the top news all day has been this photo ( who gives a shit ? ) and a racist MP who had already been kicked out of a racist govt joins another even more racist party - the news here is fucked up
Didn’t this story come from foreign media withdrawing the picture from their websites and accounts?

Our media wouldn’t challenge the royals like that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.