PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They could have also put a screen up like was said to be required for var....
Yeah, that’s probably right. Football sold its soul years ago and we as a club were just a bit late to the party. I don’t like it but will always love City so it’s catch 22.:)

Yeah, that’s probably right. Football sold its soul years ago and we as a club were just a bit late to the party. I don’t like it but will always love City so it’s catch 22.:)
I get it. It’s easier for me because I’ve moved around a lot since I was 17. Was a season ticket holder from the age of 6 but since I left the U.K. and only started picking and choosing my games to go to I tend to stay away from the genuine complaints regular match day goers have.
Somebody somewhere will always end up getting fucked over in our quest to be the biggest and best in the world.
Sadly in most cases it’s the old school supporters who suffer the most.

Have all the fans crying about the sly six and how the premier league isn't fair been living in a bunker for years? In the thirty four years since it was formed only SEVEN clubs have won it. Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Blackburn, Leicester, Liverpool and of course us. Blackburn and Leicester were one offs. Until Chelsea and ourselves got some money to compete it was shared between United and Arsenal. I didn't hear all the no marks crying about it back then.

Last edited:
Have all the fans crying about the sly six and how the premier league isn't fair been living in a bunker for years? In the thirty four years since it was formed only SIX clubs have won it. Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Blackburn, Leicester and of course us. Blackburn and Leicester were one offs. Until Chelsea and ourselves got some money to compete it was shared between United and Arsenal. I didn't hear all the no marks crying about it back then.
Liverpool too

Have all the fans crying about the sly six and how the premier league isn't fair been living in a bunker for years? In the thirty four years since it was formed only SIX clubs have won it. Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Blackburn, Leicester, Liverpool and of course us. Blackburn and Leicester were one offs. Until Chelsea and ourselves got some money to compete it was shared between United and Arsenal. I didn't hear all the no marks crying about it back then.
That's seven clubs ;)

Similar experience. Just back from Barbados. Spent several evenings with Spurs, Arsenal and W Ham fans. All curious about our feelings and thoughts on it, genuine sympathy for us as supporters, and and disbelief that we’re being treated this way. A refreshing change from the attitude of the media, social media and the ‘below the line’ comments from so called football fans.

Same when other fans chat to me. The press/media are so far up the red tops +1 that they forget most football fans dont support them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.