Florian Wirtz

I've been trying to work out where everyone fits in (Nunes being the most difficult) and it does feel that Pep is tooling up for something different or more certainly more alternatives.
So far there has been no direct replacements for Gundy, Mahrez or even Bernie and Kev. It does look like (imho) that he is assembling a number of players to play in that space between opposition Midfield and defence, to cope with that low block, with runners inside and therefore not be really reliant on one player (KDB).

I don't know Wirtz, but I do wonder if we are actively looking for a KDB 'replacement. Can you imagine the pressure on him? At least it makes a change from the new Messi's!

Nice goal. This team simply refuses to lose under Alonso.

wirtz's dad doubled down and said his son won't leave leverkusen this summer (after new speculations that bayern could have a big restructure that would see wirtz moving to them alongside alonso). he will stay atleast one more year at leverkusen and play champions league with them.

Ive always said that for me he is the KDB replacement, not Paquetta
Not sure we are even looking for a direct KDB replacement,depends where they see Foden over the next couple of seasons. We may be looking more for a replacement out wide. Paqueta is completely seperate to that.

Ive always said that for me he is the KDB replacement, not Paquetta
Agree. But Foden going central means we need to re think. Probably more of a reshuffle of positions, can actually see KDB playing wider, especially with someone like Walker next to him. Also Alvarez needs to get minutes as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.