England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

I was torn about whether I would try and watch some of the games this summer.
Thanks for helping me make up my mind.
Aye it's a right shame we can't watch the great man regularly due to the lack of Dutch football on TV. I guess we will have to take these short opportunities to see him. Bit like getting glimpses of Pele in Internationals back in the 60's

Experience innit. At least that’s the buzzword being used by all the weirdos picking him.
Being shite? No worries, got a load of experience has Hendo.

Fuck off.
I stopped watching England for a while when the manager (I don't remember who it was) continued to pick the old, washed up rags.
I'll be up in cottage country with patchy internet and no cable so won't be going out of my way to watch when I could be dangling my feet in the lake.

When the camera pans to both Southgate and Ten Bob, notice how they both wear the same deep thought look, like they are thinking on some other plane that we plebs could never comprehend?
The truth is neither have a clue what day of the week it is let alone what’s happening on the pitch. Head full of fucking magic both of em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.