Lucas Paquetá

If we would have got Paqueta then Nunes wouldnt have happened last summer imo, Nunes was a scramble to boost the squad.
We were admirers when at Sporting as well. Pep was a big fan especially, so makes sense we went there but agree it was a reaction signing. KDB recovery meant we did need someone.

Makes sense that this type of signing is to replace Bernie. Unless Kovacic to Saudi links are also true. Get scouting, do your homework and may sign one to replace Bernie or Kov eventually.
Neves is the shout in the Silva/Kova profile for me. Could see Pep going for someone taller though, he likes someone who can fight in the ariel challenge in the #6

Neves is the shout in the Silva/Kova profile for me. Could see Pep going for someone taller though, he likes someone who can fight in the ariel challenge in the #6
Don't understimate Neves aerial challenges, in fact that's one strong aspect of his game, he often goes for and wins a lot of aerial duels even against players 4/5 inches taller and that's one of the reasons why he shows up in the penalty box for corner kicks as well. He won more aerial duels today than all the ther midfielders combined.

2.png

Hammers fans are already resigned to losing him. They were glad the transfer fell apart last summer & are hoping the betting allegations aren't sorted before the close of the summer window, so they get another season out of him.

However, we've got a weaker squad than last season & are badly missing Mahrez & Gundog. I hope we go bigger this summer than last without any uncharacteristic panic buys, & finally land Lucas & can acquire Wirtz, a left back & a world class CDM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.