Lucas Paquetá

But Pep said that when Mahrez left he told Palmer he would play more as there was a spot for him but Palmer had already made up his mind to move? After that a player needed brought in? More demanding league than he’s used to and a lot more games? Tailed off the second half of the season but far too early to write him off already imo.
Ok bud but I’m not convinced he’s any good. I’ll happily eat humble pie if I’m proved wrong

Long term without question but how long would it take him to settle into this team and league?

We need someone who can come in and be quality from day 1, for me Paquetta could do that.
we have the squad to over for that....he is young and it would take him a season to adapt - a season where he can learn from KDB and Foden and Kovacic and obviously Pep

If we dont get him now we will lose him to Bayern or even worse someone like Liverpool if they go out and replace Klopp with Alonso

For me he is the closest to KDB that Ive seen ...Paquetta is good but I dont think he has it in him to be that level

we have the squad to over for that....he is young and it would take him a season to adapt - a season where he can learn from KDB and Foden and Kovacic and obviously Pep

If we dont get him now we will lose him to Bayern or even worse someone like Liverpool if they go out and replace Klopp with Alonso

For me he is the closest to KDB that Ive seen ...Paquetta is good but I dont think he has it in him to be that level
Wertz is top quality but getting him here away not only from Bayer but Bayern will be difficult and very expensive.

Good thing that Paqueta is more a Silva replacement

I think he's going to go to Bayern when Alonso goes there.

Musiala is most likely unobtainable, and if he is available, we will go for him (legit interest confirmed by Tolmie). Pedri and Gavi are in the pipe dream category. They are never leaving Barca, same like Phil for us. Wirtz doesn't seem keen to move abroad, and is eyeing up Bayern. There is also a chance he doesn't move at all. We are interested in him anyway (confirmed by Tolmie). Zielinski is 29 and just joined Inter Milan.

I would prioritise Neves ahead of Paqueta, though.
If Musiala goes they can replace him with Wirtz. If he doesn’t go maybe he’s open to a move. Paqeuta strikes me as the 3rd option but one we are very happy with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.