Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Got decent points tonight, Solanke redeemed himself a little bit with a goal and a couple of bonus points, so that's 24 as I've triple captained him, and my other 2 Bournemouth got me another 8 points combined, Zabarnyi with his first goal of the season, so got lucky there.
Doughty finally got his and Soblanke finally decided to show up in the 2nd half for 66 points total. Probably best he only scored 1 as I didn't have the TC chip active.

That was a wild 2nd half too. Finally got under 1M for the first time since GW04, and hoping for a FH banger coming up!

I need to rethink Morris after seeing who gets played significantly tomorrow in Europa for Villa and West Ham.

So I've played my free hit.

Got wissa and toney in up front. Son, maddison and porro from spuds, Bailey, Watkins and cash from villa.
Even among the FHers, there's going to be differences, and that's a good thing as despite the limited number of games, there are differing options.
Should get decent points, however every other time I've used chips or made big moves in dbl game weeks it's been underwhelming. Let's see how this goes.
Not sure how many you had prior, but I had 3 for this week, and 1 was Watkins, who is now yellow flagged. That could be a major differentiator among non-FHers.

I'll keep Watkins in the starting lineup as he likey either plays or he doesn't. I will be smiling if my 3-4-3 goes to 3-5-2 with Bailey first off the bench. Non-FHers probably won't be so fortunate if Watkins doesn't play.

Even among the FHers, there's going to be differences, and that's a good thing as despite the limited number of games, there are differing options.

Not sure how many you had prior, but I had 3 for this week, and 1 was Watkins, who is now yellow flagged. That could be a major differentiator among non-FHers.

I'll keep Watkins in the starting lineup as he likey either plays or he doesn't. I will be smiling if my 3-4-3 goes to 3-5-2 with Bailey first off the bench. Non-FHers probably won't be so fortunate if Watkins doesn't play.
Also had Watkins before. I can obviously swap him out but I think I'll keep him.

Typical. Took a chance on Ayoniwi as my captain today. Not even playing (or even on the bench), and he wasn't flagged up as an injury doubt. Gibbs White now my captain. And none of my subs are playing this weekend.

Serge Regulator transferred in for a 4pt hit, red card -2pts, that's a -6pt deficit already.

Crikey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.