Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Yeah; I had the scruffy oik as captain as well. 6 points over a DGW. My back 3 all scored at least double that....

View attachment 116057
I also cpt smelly mo.

Tough choice this week. Dbl game week but all tough games so hard to pick winners.

Haaland injury, I've been toying with selling for some time. I could take a -4 and get issak and Foden in. But my midfield is stacked. Mo is currently worst performing. Palmer and Gordon are the cheapest but they have good fixtures are are returning value. My other mids are KDB and Saka. Do I sell Haaland and Mo in the same week and end up with bags of cash?

I also cpt smelly mo.
That and keeping an ill Palmer (who was fit on Saturday's FA Cup match as we know) were my only mistakes on what was an otherwise stellar 164 DGW34 with a BB.

Content creators are bemoaning their FH29 vs. FH34, but the real mistake they made was not having a plan to get the key Crystal Palace assets for this past week and being smitten with the likes of that bum Darwin (I have NEVER owned) and Luis Diaz (same). BB34 was a massive Everton haul for me with 47 points on the bench (including an unfortunate 0 from Palmer), and Phil in the starting lineup with his haul yesterday. I can promise you most FH34 did not get Foden's points or Watkins points either in not having those single GW players.

Now on WC35 they are stuck with having to prepare 15 for BB37 (not as good fixtures, IMO) and selling some of their better defensive assets to prepare for that, while I'm on a WC for just 11, and throwing in some cheap injured DEF to help with funding the best.

Haaland injury, I've been toying with selling for some time. I could take a -4 and get issak and Foden in. But my midfield is stacked.
Haaland is tough because there's no line of sight to when he will play. I think you are going to need Foden now, even over Isak. Both are key, but there is no way Pep rests Foden now until the EPL is over.
Isak is mostly nailed, but Wilson is back too, and his minutes could decline a bit in a DGW, but still TBD there too.
Mo is currently worst performing.
Indeed, he was the first to go on Sunday after he rose another 0.1 on Saturday for me to lock in a better selling price.
Palmer and Gordon are the cheapest but they have good fixtures are are returning value.
Both ere essential going forward.
My other mids are KDB and Saka. Do I sell Haaland and Mo in the same week and end up with bags of cash?

I have sold Saka already, done with him. If you have KDB, I would not sell, especially not being on a WC.

Given there's no Haaland yet and Alvarez is not an equal in FPL, I'd argue save for any fitness, KDB is going to play too until EPL is finished. KDB is the single asset I cannot yet fit in on my WC team, but I may reconsider before tomorrow if we get any idea on how long Haaland is out.

I've got Ederson, Foden and a slot saved for Haaland for GW37, and I plan to have 3 City for that double. If no Haaland, then KDB is the next best even in a crowded midfield. Good luck!

That and keeping an ill Palmer (who was fit on Saturday's FA Cup match as we know) were my only mistakes on what was an otherwise stellar 164 DGW34 with a BB.

Content creators are bemoaning their FH29 vs. FH34, but the real mistake they made was not having a plan to get the key Crystal Palace assets for this past week and being smitten with the likes of that bum Darwin (I have NEVER owned) and Luis Diaz (same). BB34 was a massive Everton haul for me with 47 points on the bench (including an unfortunate 0 from Palmer), and Phil in the starting lineup with his haul yesterday. I can promise you most FH34 did not get Foden's points or Watkins points either in not having those single GW players.

Now on WC35 they are stuck with having to prepare 15 for BB37 (not as good fixtures, IMO) and selling some of their better defensive assets to prepare for that, while I'm on a WC for just 11, and throwing in some cheap injured DEF to help with funding the best.

Haaland is tough because there's no line of sight to when he will play. I think you are going to need Foden now, even over Isak. Both are key, but there is no way Pep rests Foden now until the EPL is over.
Isak is mostly nailed, but Wilson is back too, and his minutes could decline a bit in a DGW, but still TBD there too.

Indeed, he was the first to go on Sunday after he rose another 0.1 on Saturday for me to lock in a better selling price.

Both ere essential going forward.

I have sold Saka already, done with him. If you have KDB, I would not sell, especially not being on a WC.

Given there's no Haaland yet and Alvarez is not an equal in FPL, I'd argue save for any fitness, KDB is going to play too until EPL is finished. KDB is the single asset I cannot yet fit in on my WC team, but I may reconsider before tomorrow if we get any idea on how long Haaland is out.

I've got Ederson, Foden and a slot saved for Haaland for GW37, and I plan to have 3 City for that double. If no Haaland, then KDB is the next best even in a crowded midfield. Good luck!
I've sold Haaland and Saka. Isak and Foden in. 6m in the bank.

Tuff call on cpt this week. Palmer has it with the dbl but voild give it any of my midfield:

Foden, kdb, Gordon, salad.

After reading that Haaland was training today, I'm all in on him, KDB, and Foden.

I just downgraded Ederson and another DEF to make room on both max team players and the finances, so I'll have my 3 City in place for the home stretch and DGW37.

I'll have Haaland on the bench for Sunday as I don't see him starting, and I don't want to risk the token partial appearance he's likely to get when he first goes in. KDB and Foden should be fine for an important away match to NF, who will be quite motivated to get any points out of this match that they can possibly get to avoid relegation.

Last edited:
For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "BlueMoon Fantasy Challenge"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3fgzo

League Code: n3fgzo
For GW34, I finally got the win for the week with 160 points, which pretty close to my BB FPL numbers.

For this past week, newly promoted teams (BUR, LUT, and SHU) got double points.

I was able to successfully manage the bench for this week for 2 key players coming off with timely numbers in Mateta (CP) with 29, Brereton (SHU double points and DGW) with 18, and Kyle Walker having a strong match with 14 points. I kept Gabriel on the bench while Saliba and White had double clean sheets and lots of points as we know.

For GW35, the theme is London Derbies where players from CHE, ARS, TOT, FUL, and CP get double points. The deadline is rolling up until each match time, so the strategy can be a bit different than the normal FPL matches with a single deadline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.