Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Two years ago that we shit ourselves for the last ten minutes of regular time in Madrid and threw it away.
Fast forward twelve months, and we played them off the pitch during the second leg and embarrassed them.

Call me crazy, but I think having the second leg at home may just be an advantage for us in this rivalry with Madrid.

Not sure about this logic.

We have also played loads of high profile away games in Europe without shitting the bed in the last few minutes.

And if the players mentioned had been suspended, we wouldn’t have done it in 2022.

4 in a row.
From an Arsenal perspective PL all day long. Its much harder to win, and after 38 matches the best team wins it. CL there's more an element of luck in individual games and also luck of the draw.

Not sure about this logic.

We have also played loads of high profile away games in Europe without shitting the bed in the last few minutes.

And if the players mentioned had been suspended, we wouldn’t have done it in 2022.
No other away European match (other then probably Anfield) compares to the Bernabeu
The "Ogre of the Bernabeu" is real when you look at thier history of comebacks in European cup ties over the past decade of sustained success in Europe.

He will never admit it, but I would bet money he is glad the second leg is in Manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.