Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
The Etihad has been the toughest ground in the CL in the last 5 years, and Madrid have never won there.
Agreed, but that is also because we have likely been the best side European football has ever seen over the past five seasons.

Madrid on the other hand continue to be incredibly impressive at the Bernabeu even when thier squad isn't top notch.

Just my two cents

Two years ago that we shit ourselves for the last ten minutes of regular time in Madrid and threw it away.
Fast forward twelve months, and we played them off the pitch during the second leg and embarrassed them.

Call me crazy, but I think having the second leg at home may just be an advantage for us in this rivalry with Madrid.
There's speculation that the legs will be switched, due to Athletico playing at home on either the Tuesday or the Wednesday - due to concerns about potential supporter trouble kicking off.

Who would they ban?

AFAIK the Brighton fan got stabbed by masked men all in black in the middle of Rome.

There’s not really a way for anyone, let alone UEFA, to get involved banning people on that basis. Normally when entire countries of fans are banned it’s because of local government stepping in.
Oh right! Lets just give them the thumbs up to carry on stabbing and slashing people then. We know why they were stabbed and it happens on a regular basis. You might change your mind if it was your arse they were stitching up in hospital.

There's speculation that the legs will be switched, due to Athletico playing at home on either the Tuesday or the Wednesday - due to concerns about potential supporter trouble kicking off.
Really can't see that happening, changes the tie completely, tgen again ..

Oh right! Lets just give them the thumbs up to carry on stabbing and slashing people then. We know why they were stabbed and it happens on a regular basis. You might change your mind if it was your arse they were stitching up in hospital.

UEFA are a football organisation, it’s not their job to oversee crime reduction in Italy or England.

When something happens at a UEFA event they will dish out punishments to their member clubs, they’ve got no jurisdiction over anything else.

Local governments can ban travelling fans, and local police are responsible for stopping crime so direct your anger at them.

Do you think Ancelotti and the Réal Madrid fans will be trying to create a narrative of a rivalry with us?
This is now four years out of five that we have played them in the knockout stage.
Memorable performances by both clubs over those years.

If that isn't a "rivalry" I'm not sure what is.

The Sun has really excelled itself with this headline...saying that Arse have got a horror draw while City get the glamour tie! If the draw had been opposite, the headline would have been the same.

I thought surely they’ve not worded it the way you did.
They have.
Cunts!

that would definitely be corrupt!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.