Seat counters 2023/24

Wonder how many viagogo etc have left on their hands. Pep in his press conference asked for more of the backing we gave against utd. He needs to have a word with his ex Barca pal or whoever sees fit to rinse us .

The only possible plus tomorrow night is most of the fans going are probably the diehards? If they are our support should be decent enough. Unfortunately for Pep he isn’t going to get the 2nd half support we gave against United. It could be a long night on the terraces depending on the team performance and scoreline.

Just checked getting 4 tickets (season card holders) 2 adults and 2 kids and it's £150, wow

Add in £150 fuel, £100+ accommodation

That's a £500 match outlay
£30 for me as a SS2 S/T holder relocated to Level 1 to accommodate fat Geordies.

£17.50 for my 15 yo lad as a Cityzen member!

Cheaper tickets for you were available but unsurprisingly there are only expensive tickets left now.

Your fuel and accommodation is irrelevant, have you thought of supporting your local Club ;-) ( joking mate).

WTF are you on about? We've been at the ground for over 20 years and the police have always said the away fans will not be moved from the south stand as the current location is ideal for the away coach park.
Suggest improvements by all means, but don't include things that have already been discounted.
Yep.
And ends are generally considered cheaper and not as attractive as sides, and corners even more so.
Literally nowhere else for us to stick away fans.

People confuse our nice modern spacious ground with some of the shite and rebuilt stands in the PL, (OT for example).

Wherever away fans went in our ground they would have a decent spot.

They dont have these tickets in their hands so I wouldnt put any stock in this.

FanPass provides a service that allows members who want to buy tickets (“Buyers”) to find members who want to sell tickets (“Sellers”). FanPass does not take title to the underlying ticket and the actual transactions are between the Buyers and Sellers.

Football is going to eat itself. The match going experience is on the whole shite. Overcrowded poor transport there and back, crap weather 90% of the time, over zealous stewards and rules, high prices for everything from admission to food and drink. Or the alternative. Sit at home in comfort and the warmth, eat and drink cheaply and no travelling. If you want more atmosphere go to the pub. The tipping point is coming.
Like you as a Poster but some context.

Transport, not the Clubs concern, really. And never been much different tbh, there are simply a lot more vehicles on the road now.

Weather, really not footballs fault.

Stewards, never had an issue. Nod, put me arms up and in I go.

Food, dear but not compulsory ( I do enjoy the Steak pie though and they are twice the size of a Chippy pie).
Drink is no different to most nice Pubs.

Ticket prices is the only issue really but the authorities and people in charge don't give a shit. They could control it but won't.

FanPass provides a service that allows members who want to buy tickets (“Buyers”) to find members who want to sell tickets (“Sellers”). FanPass does not take title to the underlying ticket and the actual transactions are between the Buyers and Sellers.
I am aware of how it works, my point stands. Their website is like a travel agents, "650 people currently have this in their basket, make sure you dont miss out!" Its all bollocks.

£30 for me as a SS2 S/T holder relocated to Level 1 to accommodate fat Geordies.

£17.50 for my 15 yo lad as a Cityzen member!

Cheaper tickets for you were available but unsurprisingly there are only expensive tickets left now.

Your fuel and accommodation is irrelevant, have you thought of supporting your local Club ;-) ( joking mate).
Yes I’m sure I could’ve got tickets cheaper earlier but been expensive few months and when I seen hotel prices thought I’ll give it a miss, spent a fortune

Unfortunately I do aswell lol though enjoyed the first win in a long time last weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.