Seat Counters - 2023/24

Just checked getting 4 tickets (season card holders) 2 adults and 2 kids and it's £150, wow

Add in £150 fuel, £100+ accommodation

That's a £500 match outlay

This is why the club must use the NS development to to create TWO home ends (SS & NS) and relocate the away fans round the corner of NSL1 & ESL1.

I’m not aware of any other club,including lower league, who concede the home end to away supporters for cup ties,penalising our team and assisting the opponent.

IMO,these changes, and associated reallocations, are eminently achievable without compromising segregation, security, logistics, access/egress etc and would give the fans the best opportunity to create an atmospheric stadium for all fixtures,improving the matchday experience, AND helping the team.

THIS OPPORTUNITY MUST NOT BE MISSED !!
WTF are you on about? We've been at the ground for over 20 years and the police have always said the away fans will not be moved from the south stand as the current location is ideal for the away coach park.
Suggest improvements by all means, but don't include things that have already been discounted.

Just checked getting 4 tickets (season card holders) 2 adults and 2 kids and it's £150, wow

Football is going to eat itself. The match going experience is on the whole shite. Overcrowded poor transport there and back, crap weather 90% of the time, over zealous stewards and rules, high prices for everything from admission to food and drink. Or the alternative. Sit at home in comfort and the warmth, eat and drink cheaply and no travelling. If you want more atmosphere go to the pub. The tipping point is coming.

Out of interest, does anyone care to speculate on the pricing for the expanded North Stand?

I'll kick off:

For starters it won't be based on SS3 prices. Ignoring any GA+ at the front I'd say £950 minimum just behind that going down to £650 at the back.

Add in £150 fuel, £100+ accommodation

That's a £500 match outlay
City can fuck off, they deserve praise when they do something good and innovative but when they take the piss they deserve to be absolutely hammered. There is something fundamentally wrong when the treble winners a cup quarter final with the away team taking 8000 seats has a couple of thousand empty seats the day before the game , this coupled with not selling out any of the CL games (they did last year i believe)and the Burnley and Brentford returns were nowhere near being all snapped up. It's about time these absolute cretins who are involved in the ticketing operation took a long hard look at why this has occurred, the club don't seem to understand the make up of our fanbase at all.

WTF are you on about? We've been at the ground for over 20 years and the police have always said the away fans will not be moved from the south stand as the current location is ideal for the away coach park.
Suggest improvements by all means, but don't include things that have already been discounted.
Caaaalm down old girl.

Your defeatist attitude is what cost us the Empire.

Man has walked on the moon so everything is possible.

With a ‘light touch’ reconfiguration, away fans would still have direct, segregated, access to the coach park.

Additionally,my suggestion improves supporter safety by eliminating the potential of dangerous objects (coin filled pint pots anyone) being launched from the top tier onto supporters below.

Before wheels were ROUND,they were SQUARE.

Simples eh !!

Thank you. I've just seen a viagogo add on my Facebook page advertising tickets. Makes you wonder how many are still unsold by agencies. These agencies need fkn right off.
The agencies are sourced by City as one of their partners.
Their tickets are usually for blocks 303,304,306 and 307 in the east stand level 3 and that is where the majority of unsold tickets remain for the Newcastle match.
They have now realised they cannot sell them to overseas supporters, due to the short notice leading up to the cup match and have now sent them back to City to try and sell.
If the agencies were made to pay for them up front instead of no sale, we give you them back ,things might be different.
But this is a problem of City's own making by trying to maximise revenue (and I understand why) but alienating their loyal fanbase.
That fanbase has been the rock of this club and without them,there would have been a very different club than the one we see today.
Success brings new supporters but keeping those supporters if success is not maintained is not guaranteed and City would be well advised to heed that warning, the one's you have pissed off might not return, when the going gets tough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.