Newcastle United (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Cutting and pasting your own posts has obviously bit you on the arse seeing as the barcodes one save apart never looked like scoring.
Even though I’ve been daft enough to reply to the silly **** already so I’m being a bit hypocritical, people should just start ignoring what he has to say. Never has one person been so wrong about so much.
It’s a gift.

Watched from high up in the East Stand. Fucking immense to watch how we pass it around from a view in the gods.. Thought Kovacic was tremendous. Fucking hate the Geordies with their songs that you would expect from a lower league team.

dd644adcd10e0464433a40eb08e6464f.jpg
Like Sunday Morning.

I don’t understand the tactics. We’ve got two CB’s in Walker and Gvaridol playing more or less as wingers, the former not having an attacking bone in his body. Our striker needs service on top of that. Despite this highly conservative approach from Pep, we’re still conceding goals for fun—shoutout to Akanji and Foden, who I thought were brilliant. Doku as well.
put the crack pipe down

Sorry @gaz76 I just spotted this. I can't have somebody incorrectly correcting a supposed spelling mistake of mine lol. It's not Their as you said, it's They're as I posted. As in "They are."

"They're a myth. One club in the City so no competition. Deserted them when they were relegated until Keegan came in. Think by taking their tops off in cold weather showing their out of shape fat bodies they're better supporters than anybody else. Half wits."

*their*

Agree thought mate, can't be doing with them at all, they the scousers of the North, everyone of em thinks they a comedian and can drink until the cows come home, all this demanding that they are the best supported and so deserve to win something is nonsense.
The fact that they won the lottery but can't spend it after voting in the rules to stop big spending is fucking hilarious, fuck the skunks

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.