PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yep think premier want in say 20 years time it be all happy clappy premier football by fans like they have in American football!

All the new chanting rules match day "experience" to and other rules brought in is pointing at that! They won't the aggressive fan out the clubs!
They don’t want us mate.
They want the who pay the most money.

This is the way of things now, and football is no different.
In a perfect world, us legacy fans would be treated with care and respect. But this is not a perfect world.

It seems to me another common fallacy on here is that QCs won't take on cases they may lose because it damages their reputation. On the contrary, I think reputations are made by how well they present their case, especially high profile cases, not by whether they win or not.

Of course, the best QCs can pick and choose. And they don't like to lose, I imagine. I am imagining a QC online forum with threads like our post-match threads when we lose :)
Has the king died?

Possibly, but the PL aren't at the stage where they can determine that a fraud has effectively taken place because they haven't been presented with the irrefutable evidence yet. The time to officially report it would be at the end of the process, surely? Or would you have expected the PL to have reported it already? You have a better background in this than I do, I think. Interested in your opinion.

Is that how this case works…. The PLs case seems to be that we have overstated sponsorship? I.e. Etihad paid £8m and our owner topped it up to £60m by injecting £52 of his own cash. Surely the prosecution to make such a ridiculous allegation must have some evidence to back up such an allegation? There is no requirement for City to present any irrefutable evidence until the prosecution has presented a case… personally I think they have the Der Spiegel emails and that’s the lot.

If you ignore the noise from the parasites looking for engagement and sound bites everything points to us being completely cleared.

United are getting in their early with their comments, and whether directly involved or not, wouldn’t have touched Omar with a barge pole if we weren’t due to be cleared.
I don’t want it but I’m also 99% sure we’ll stadium share as an upper management ‘water under the bridge’ moment.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool started cozying up to us soon as well
I'd rather get relegated than get into bed with those pricks.

Absolutely no way. The amount of shite from their cuntish fans is more than enough to give these pair of entitled twats a wide berth and that's before you delve into their owners and directors and especially ex players slagging us off at will.

Let them suffer, fuck the pair of them, we're doing fine on our own.

The decision to allow the rags to ground share will ultimately be down to local residents and councillors. There are legal challenges on going between them and the new Arena management. Thats why the Arena have had licence applications refused. They also successfully campaigned for the Eastlands Resident Parking scheme which has affected at lot of blues. There's no chance whatsoever they will accept another 30 odd rag match days for the 3 or 4 years on top of City games, Arena events, Academy games and summer concerts. If the rags want to ground share they should try Bolton or Wigan, the Ethihad is a total non starter.
City would 100% agree to ground share.
Money talks, rivalry walks.

Fucking shameful if we let those cunts ground share after they’ve systematically tried to destroy us. And don’t get me started on that fucking banner!
It won’t happen and if they are looking to temporarily ground share they can go to their big rivals the red scousers surely..or as someone posted Bolton ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.