Seat counters 2023/24

Over 65s £32.50 compared to 17.50 for kids and only 2.50 cheaper than full price is is a major own goal in my most humble of opinion. I'd of paid them prices(adult and kid)tbh, not overly excessive, but kids a 10er and oaps for 15 wouldn't of killed the club.
As most of us aren’t OAPs until we are 67/8 these days maybe age for new OAP prices could go up to reduce the prices for OAP s a bit.Plus when I reach 68 I’m going to be at least as well off if not better than I am now, not the same for everyone obviously.

As most of us aren’t OAPs until we are 67/8 these days maybe age for new OAP prices could go up to reduce the prices for OAP s a bit.Plus when I reach 68 I’m going to be at least as well off if not better than I am now, not the same for everyone obviously.
Yes, I accept that everybodies circumstances are different, but that price would of stopped quiet a few old school loyal oaps coming.

Arr ok. I thought it was 65.
It is, what I’m saying is the pension age now is 66,for me at 61 it is 67, and it’s going up to 68. So people still working now at 65 / 66 will getting OAP rates . So maybe the club should increase the qualifying age to match the pension ages. Then pass that saving on to keeping OAP prices lower.

It is, what I’m saying is the pension age now is 66,for me at 61 it is 67, and it’s going up to 68. So people still working now at 65 / 66 will getting OAP rates . So maybe the club should increase the qualifying age to match the pension ages. Then pass that saving on to keeping OAP prices lower.
Arr I've got ya. I think it'll be 70 by the time I'm in that zone. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.