Seat Counters - 2023/24

I'm 36, I go to keep my dad company and my son when we can get tickets for him near us.

I think when my dads had enough of going every game, I'll be giving up my season ticket too.
That's because your looking after your dad like a good son should, but I think you have no real interest yourself.

I'm hearing a lot about the ticket prices for yesterday's game. I couldn't go because I was at my parents in Wales. I'm not in cup scheme, so could somebody please tell me how much a ticket in SS3 would of cost and how much for a pan lid ?

SHOCK HORROR

City fans paying more again!!

Us as fans having to pay double the price for kids is shocking

People wouldn’t post or read this thread if they didn’t enjoy it. :-)

Regardless of the panicking and ‘embarrassment’ of this thread, apparently, arf, it’s good to have a thread where the reasons for possible empty seats, the way tickets are sold, and ticket prices can be discussed.

If nothing else this thread acts as feedback to the club of fans thoughts and opinions about the ticket selling process and ticket prices.

I for one think it’s a great thread regardless of the some ridicule which is easy to throw about, when the vast majority of posters on this thread want nothing more than a full Etihad and tickets that City fans can afford.
I do enjoy it and I’m only kidding. I agree that it highlights the issues.

That's because your looking after your dad like a good son should, but I think you have no real interest yourself.

no, I do. Even more after missing nearly 6 years due to a football ban.

Just like a few others I've known give up going full time due to loss of parent they go with, my dads 70 in 8 months.

Not long left I think of him going week in week out walking up to the top of CB level 3 every week

Ok I understand your situation which was similar to mine because I couldn't walk very well so our season tickets were given up. My son still goes when he can get a ticket

Row C 115.

Absolutely fucking awful view.

Good close up of players but that is it.

Not a chance of following the game or admiring our play and movement.

1 off hopefully and never again.

Like the concourse on Level 1 though, really spacious.
I was in row X ..decent view but much prefer SS3.. definitely agree about the concourse though

SHOCK HORROR

City fans paying more again!!

Us as fans having to pay double the price for kids is shocking
Over 65s £32.50 compared to 17.50 for kids and only 2.50 cheaper than full price is is a major own goal in my most humble of opinion. I'd of paid them prices(adult and kid)tbh, not overly excessive, but kids a 10er and oaps for 15 wouldn't of killed the club.

I couldn’t hear the Newcastle fans under the L2 overhang on SSL1. Just shows how shit the acoustics are at the Etihad.

Similar in most stadiums when you’re under an overhang, however, it just shows the benefit of having the new NS l2 as one huge singing/standing arena which isn’t impacted by split/smaller tiers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.