Media Discussion - 2023/24

Ergh I know Jesus arose from the dead but I'm not sure Rangers can produce such a miracle.
Whoops;-) Had the conversation and a laugh last weekend with a Dublin mate who was over. Never even looked at the Thursday night cup result as I have had no interest in it for over 10 years;-)
Will delete my message.

Ok here goes. Living in spain is a joy cheaper than uk and obviously the weather is a tad better than uk. But the best bit is the bantz with the locals who football wise are usually pretty ok. Unfortunately for them City have turned up and after last season when we beat Real they are not has as welcoming. And whilst wearing my City shirt after beating Newcastle and walking into my favorite bar the Spanish I was given a what I would say not a very good welcome. Now I’ve known a lot of the locals in there for a few years but never got a receptoon like this before. Anyway me and another blue are going to watch the game in this bar and hopefully will give these madristas a two fingers.

In a grown up, adult world I would agree.
But, the Media is now all about click-bait and bite-sized controversial headlines.
Do you really think if Boateng had played 20-ish games for either of the Red Arse-Cheeks this would have been mentioned ?
The Media are desperate to slag off City at any given opportunity...
No doubt...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.