FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

I thought I wanted the rags to win, you know be funny to see the scousers beat and put an end this ridiculous quadruple they keep going an about, but I just switched it on and the camera is panning around the fans. I’ve realised I don’t want to them to win. I want them to get absolutely pasted. Scousers are one bunch of hateful wankers but even they cant compare to the hate I feel toward this fucking lot.

Regardless of what Man City or Chelsea have done, or what Arsenal want to do this will always be the biggest game.

It will be in your eyes as you in the media sell it every time they meet. Bunch of cunts.

Yep, I met Richard Edghill at Bardsley Golf Driving Range a few times, really good lad and I winced at the treatment he got from some of our fans.

Big Joe had terrific self belief and played through to become a brilliant keeper, i met him as well at a restaurant in Prestbury, gave me his autograph and exchanged a few words.

Edgehill was never the same after being destroyed by Bellamy at Maine Road I think when he played for Coventry? Corrigan was truly awful. He was so bad we bought Keith MacRae from Motherwell for £100,000 which might have been a record for a keeper back then. His transformation on his comeback was remarkable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.