FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are people complaining? Liverpool are out. City will beat Chelsea, Coventry or United.
I haven't seen anybody complaining, just surprise (not) at the draw. I don't care who we play personally.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but we didn't see the other side of the balls. It wouldn't have been that difficult to switch them during that shambles. I'm not suggesting it happened, but it's not impossible.

We all knew the draw before it was made and we do know they're trying to stop us off the park if they can't do so on it, that's not in question.
Where would I get that idea from?

;-)

Worst possible draw if you ask me.
We’ve really struggled against Chelsea this season.
Don’t get the over confidence tbh.
Well on the law of averages the better team is the most likely to win at least 1 out of 3.

You have to question the logic here....

City should have been ball 4 and not 3.

Manchester United comes after Manchester City alphabetically,

United should have been 4 becaise they were the last team to qualify.....

How did City become ball 3 and United 4?

Just note this.... they never disclosed the ball numbers before the draw, just let that sink in, Had they already decided who Coventry were going to play behind the scenes?
The number were literally on the first page of this thread and were confirmed as soon as the quarter final draw was done. Exactly the same as every draw this season in the FA Cup.

I’m finding this weird possibility of facing rags in FA cup final while playing madrid and possibly Bayern again like last season (although Madrid and Bayern the other way round ) and arsenal in the league ( yes along with the scousers ) but the similarities to last season are there ..
Just missing Gundogan, which would of made it perfect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.