Manchester airport pick up parking

I wouldn’t even chance doing that, there’s cctv everywhere at the airport and you might get away with it but you might spend the next few weeks wondering if you haven’t for the sake of £5, drop the person off or drop them off at the nearest bus or tram stop if you don’t want to drive around the airport.
I've dropped off and picked up several times on the roundabout outside the drop off zone, never had a ticket so far.

There is of course a free drop off at Thorley Lane. You can also use that to pick up if you get the passenger your collecting to get the free bus back to Jet Parks 1 which is right next to the free drop off park. : -)

I've dropped off and picked up several times on the roundabout outside the drop off zone, never had a ticket so far.

There is of course a free drop off at Thorley Lane. You can also use that to pick up if you get the passenger your collecting to get the free bus back to Jet Parks 1 which is right next to the free drop off park. : -)
Taxi dropped me off the roundabout during the week at T3, so my guess is he does this at least once a day!

Mid 90s I remember parking up at what wax essentially the front door, going in for a few hours and waiting for my folks. Had a beer, got the folks and drive home.

I dropped my step kid off last month and it was fucking despicable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.