Manchester airport pick up parking

city saint

picked my daughter up at terminal1 today and paid on the way out as it stated £4,50 for 30 mins as it told me when I put my token in,gets in the car only to be stuck in a blue carpark style melee get to the barrier puts my token in and the barrier dosnt go up so I look at the machine and it wants another £2,50 so I had to find my wallet and put my card in causing more delays for the poor bastards behind me,they really are ripping us off the wankers

You will be waiting because of the thickness of the general public but yes, MAG absolutely take advantage of it.
Even if you catch the shuttle buses to the Jet Parks, the buses sometimes have to wait at the barriers too, with the driver possibly talking to someone on the intercom. Was on one that waited about 2 minutes for some reason before the barrier let it through.

Went to Barcelona on Friday from Terminal 3 and used the free drop off, i mean it's alright but i had done my homework beforehand and worked out where the drop off was so could get us right there. If i hadn't then i don't see how we would have found it. Signage is near to non-existent and when you get there, there's nobody there to tell you anything so you're just stood there hoping the bus is coming and that the system works. Then the bus comes and goes into one barrier, drivers round the whole car park at 2/3 different stops picking up people that are presumably parked in JetParks and then picks you up on the way out after going through another barrier. Then the bus goes through more barriers to get into each terminal, it can take a while for the whole thing to get you to your terminal, luckily we didn't have the kids but there's no fucking way i'd do that with kids.

Came through the place on Sunday morning. . 2 am.
Fucking nightmare being picked up.
Took half an hour to get off the car park.
It's early July.
It'll be carnage once the proper holiday season sets in.
I can see folk coming to blows on that terminal 1 car park.

Dropping grand daughter off later never used the free buses are they reliable as she only has hand luggage

Dropping grand daughter off later never used the free buses are they reliable as she only has hand luggage
If she only has hand luggage just pull over and drop her near the terminal if she’s quick jumps out you’ll not get caught.

If she only has hand luggage just pull over and drop her near the terminal if she’s quick jumps out you’ll not get caught.
I wouldn’t even chance doing that, there’s cctv everywhere at the airport and you might get away with it but you might spend the next few weeks wondering if you haven’t for the sake of £5, drop the person off or drop them off at the nearest bus or tram stop if you don’t want to drive around the airport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.