Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Watched it with dipper fans and I said their legs have gone after the effort against us, even they agreed but as always they recon the international break will give them the break they need.

They had a week to recover. Klopp's mistake was picking such a strong side in a dead rubber on Thursday.

Always shocked me how he's so fawned over by so many in football.
A nasty bit of work

I get the feeling he's fawned over by the pundits, but I've heard quite a lot of journalists on podcasts a lot less enamoured with him. Obviously there's always going to be sycophants and liverpool supporting journo's who worship the ground he walks on, but it's not something that's been missed by the pool reporters.

Personally I'm wondering what he'll be like in 5 years time, because this is probably as successful as he's going to be. He says he doesn't want to manager Bayern, or any other English team, he's slagged of PSG so where's he going to go? Italy? Won't win anything in europe with one of those sides and it's pretty level playing field in Serie A.

Of course this won’t be mentioned in the media. Liverpool fans throwing smokies (not flares) into the disabled section at Old Trafford.

He's a graceless loser. Now, Pep can be spikey with journos. But I don't remember him ever commenting on a bloke's physical appearance.

Apparently this maybe a German/English confusion. He probably means "form". As in "it's bad form" rather than shape.

The guy who interviewed him is not overweight so it doesn't really make sense for him to insult him over it.

Still a massive knob though.

It’s like my neighbour saying that West Ham are champions of Europe, the thing is he actually believes it
and for that daft made up comp you have to be a mid table team to enter..don't get me wrong i'd love it if we finished in that position entered it and won it, that's fair enough but to start going ''champions of Europe we know who we are'' WITHOUT iron beggars belief!..obviously most sing that iroically..i hope!

We all know what he said. We're talking football terms here. A Europa league, a caribou cup and a premier league is never going to be classed as a fucking treble no matter how hard you and him argue it is. It's three trophies. Anybody saying it's a treble will rightly be laughed out of every pub, ground and online forum there is.
Let’s just say that they’re going for “The Poundland Treble” ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.