United Thread - 2023/24

The fucking state of this talentless sad sack living off his dad’s fame. Stupid ****

They celebrated an extra time winner in the FA Cup QF like they won the CL final (with the goal scorer being immediately sent off for being a moron).

Meanwhile, we celebrated like mad when Yaya scored the winner against Stoke (after we put United out in the SF) to give us our first trophy in many years, when Agüero won the league in stoppage time of the last match of the season to give us our first league title in more than three decades (leaving them sitting open-jawed at the Stadium of Light listening to Sunderland fans sing Bluemoon), when Gundo scored the league winner against Villa late in to the last match of the season to smash Liverpool’s (and Gerard’s) dreams, when Gundo scored a worldie 10 seconds in to the FA Cup final (and later the winner) they comprehensively lost to us last year, when Rodri scored the winner late on in the CL final we won last year (a competition they didn’t even qualify to play in), and when Haaland and Foden scored all of their goals to beat their shambolic team home and away this season.

We’ll leave them to celebrating ultimately inconsequential goals whilst we compete for another treble.

Well according to the caff, untied have finally turned ther corner, they love the club, scruffy jim IS the new messiah and all they have to do is beat lickle citeh and everything in the garden will be roses.
Let's pull that fucking rug straight from under their feet and stuff them right back to anonimity for another decade.

They celebrated an extra time winner in the FA Cup QF like they won the CL final (with the goal scorer being immediately sent off for being a moron).

Meanwhile, we celebrated like mad when Yaya scored the winner against Stoke (after we put United out in the SF) to give us our first trophy in many years, when Agüero won the league in stoppage time of the last match of the season to give us our first league title in more than three decades (leaving them sitting open-jawed at the Stadium of Light listening to Sunderland fans sing Bluemoon), when Gundo scored the league winner against Villa late in to the last match of the season to smash Liverpool’s (and Gerard’s) dreams, when Gundo scored a worldie 10 seconds in to the FA Cup final (and later the winner) they comprehensively lost to us last year, when Rodri scored the winner late on in the CL final we won last year (a competition they didn’t even qualify to play in), and when Haaland and Foden scored all of their goals to beat their shambolic team home and away this season.

We’ll leave them to celebrating ultimately inconsequential goals whilst we compete for another treble.
12 seconds...

But virtually everyone on here wanted the RAGS to win ?? WTF ??
Seriously what a fucking joke...
I hate the rags more than I love City.
I wouldn't say I wanted them to win yesterday.
But I wasn't bothered when they dis.
Just to shut this bollocks about a fake quad up is enough for me.
Plus we will piss on the rags in the final.
Dippers would be a lot harder

But virtually everyone on here wanted the RAGS to win ?? WTF ??
Seriously what a fucking joke...

One had to win and one had to lose. One of them losing is a win/win. Nobody WANTED either to win, but considering at this moment in time the dippers and the media love in for them and the gurner is insufferable, then them losing is sweeter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.