PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When people say "what about City?!!!", what they are really saying is "I have shit for brains and I never do any of my own research, I am a clueless lemming and I believe everything I read/hear after it is repeated at least twice on twitter or talkshite".
Just shown a clip on BBC Breakfast of Forest fans doing just that. I just ignore it now, you can’t teach the stupid.

Football fans need to coordinate and mobilise against this omnishambolic, protectionist cartel.
I'm no Bob Geldof, but clever outrage on social media needs backing up.
Every week there are demonstrations about something, but us football fans, sit behind our pc devices moaning and hoping.
This should involve the National Football Fans Association .

When was the last (or first) time they were involved in any meaningful matter ??

They should be explaining (simply),to supporters clubs and fans generally, the background,source,implications and solutions to relevant matters. If they can’t they shouldn’t be in ‘office’

Additionally, the NFSA should then be mobilising enlightened fans to take direct action against any offending body who are ruining and stealing the game from ‘the most important’ investors.....the fans !!

City are repetitively painted as the cause of most problems since the investment by HH Sheikh Mansour when the reality is totally different. It is this total misrepresentation that influences the thinking/responses of other fans ....a viscous circle of mis truths and negativity.

One day (not too soon) City may be thanked for their insights, actions and solutions that will change the face of football administration and management.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

BSkyB had a stake in the rags which they sold to JP Mcmanus and John Magnier back in 2003 for £63 million. Talk about having a vested interest in stake holders within their product, Murdoch even had a go at buying them at one point.

They have been at the forefront of creating the divide for the red teams throughout the entirety of the premier league. No wonder they shit their pants when the super league was coming down the tracks.

They had a stake in us to

Tony Bellew on talksport moaning that it's becoming a closed shop. Donkeys years too late. We told you all this was the case and you didn't listen.

He's doing the whataboutcity now. It's so ignorant. One minute bemoaning that you can't invest and then moaning at city because they did invest.
1894 should create a huge banner to display at home and all away grounds.
WE WARNED YOU.
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

This should involve the National Football Fans Association .

When was the last (or first) time they were involved in any meaningful matter ??

They should be explaining (simply),to supporters clubs and fans generally, the background,source,implications and solutions to relevant matters. If they can’t they shouldn’t be in ‘office’

Additionally, the NFSA should then be mobilising enlightened fans to take direct action against any offending body who are ruining and stealing the game from ‘the most important’ investors.....the fans !!

City are repetitively painted as the cause of most problems since the investment by HH Sheikh Mansour when the reality is totally different. It is this total misrepresentation that influences the thinking/responses of other fans ....a viscous circle of mis truths and negativity.

One day (not too soon) City may be thanked for their insights, actions and solutions that will change the face of football administration and management.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!
Had quick look at this organisation- looks the usual toothless, cap doffing, placatory, running alongside and not creating too many waves accessory.
Weasel words regurgitation.

The absurd thing with this is the PL are getting rid of the rules they have used to sanction Everton and Forest for a new set of rules. From uncharted waters to uncharted waters. How do they know the new rules will work better? They are hoping they are better, but only time will tell. Sheer lunacy. PL leadership not fit to run football. Total idiots. End of rant.

That's easy. They will work better because United won't fail them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.