Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Gabriel might be out for Arsenal due to an Achilles injury. Massive loss for Arsenal if confirmed.

Martinelli also pulled out of Brazil squad as well as Jesus but they are both recovering from injury and expected to be fit for City match.
I’m calling bullshit!

Is there a thread about these shite International fixtures and which players City and Arsenal have involved and against who and when?
Martinelli, Jesus, Gabriel, ??, ??, ??, ??, ??
Have Arsenal have pulled majority of their players?
Only Grealish (actually injured) & KDB has been declared unfit from our players?

Last edited:
Looks like Gabriel might be out for Arsenal due to an Achilles injury. Massive loss for Arsenal if confirmed.

Martinelli also pulled out of Brazil squad as well as Jesus but they are both recovering from injury and expected to be fit for City match.
You'll need some big boy pants on for this game. Whether you've players fit or not, your boys are taking one hell of a beating.
Bertie Mee, Charlie George...

If another club wants to take our title then they have to come to our place and beat us , the Dippers couldnt do it but if the Goons manage it then fair play to them they have earned it , but i am not sure Arteta and his team are ready this season quite sure they know this is do or die for their title hopes so the pressure is all on them.
Even if we only draw we are still very capable of winning our remaining league games not sure the Goons can do the same , we go into this fairly relaxed as proven title winners , the Goons on the other hand are desperate to correct last seaons failures.

If another club wants to take our title then they have to come to our place and beat us , the Dippers couldnt do it but if the Goons manage it then fair play to them they have earned it , but i am not sure Arteta and his team are ready this season quite sure they know this is do or die for their title hopes so the pressure is all on them.
Even if we only draw we are still very capable of winning our remaining league games not sure the Goons can do the same , we go into this fairly relaxed as proven title winners , the Goons on the other hand are desperate to correct last seaons failures.

All fair enough as an assessment. I think Arsenal are a stronger team, mentally, this season, and they've improved with Rice and Raya. We should still have enough to beat them, if Kev's fully fit. It'd be tighter than last season, I'm pretty sure of that.
However, if we draw, it's not the gooners I'm worried about. It's the dippers. I believe that they will drop points somewhere along the line but we need to be winning every single game to take advantage of it.
Spurs — unpredictable, spursy Spurs — are playing a big part in this argument, anyway. Due to play all three teams.

Half of Arsenal's games post Xmas were away (1-2 vs Forest, 0-6 at Hammers, 0-5 at Burnley, 0-6 at Sheff Utd with 5-0 at home vs Palace, 3-1 vs Dippers, 4-1 vs Barcodes and 2-1 vs Brentford).

Don't get me wrong the most likely result is a City win and as I pointed out earlier I'd be absolutely over the moon with a point but City will need to play well to win and if they bring their A game they will, anything below that though and it's a risk.

Arsenal also have to go to Spurs and Rags so in reality our run in is harder as psychologically those games are a nightmare for us. Spurs are going for Top 4 and absolutely hate Arsenal and Rags to Arsenal is what Dippers are to City - we usually absolutely shit the bed at their place. And of course City at the Etihad is the toughest game of the whole season.

Anyway if you beat us then you absolutely must win the league, no way must the Dippers be allowed to win it. Dippers have a pretty easy next 4 matches.
Scousers are playing Brighton on Sat who have as good a record in that sewer as anyone else. Wouldn't be surprised if they grab a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.