Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find them to be anything like Liverpool. Maybe they're higher energy than many teams but that's about it.

I think Arsenal are a better style for us to play. Don't get me wrong, they're clearly a very good side and more than capable of beating us on their day, especially if we're not at our best.

But head to head, I'd rather play Arsenal than the dippers in terms of style of play. The dippers have a style and energy that matches up quite well with us head to head. You get more room to play vs Arsenal.

If we played both 20 times, all teams at their best, I'd put good money us beating Arsenal more than Liverpool, regardless of the last game against Arsenal.

Given Arsenal have nowhere near as many injuries as Liverpool, it's probably safe to assume they don't play with the same intensity. Will be interesting to see whether Liverpool could sustain that level of intensity in the final months. They are a bit ordinary without it. Even United scored 4 goals the other day.

Just to put this into context Arsenal had 3 weeks off after Xmas and have won every league match since, scoring a barrel load of goals.

The break helped them build momentum after they lost 2 matches in a row. They won't be spending the time off watching Netflix.
Ben White might've

W 3-1

Eddy
Walker Stones Akanji Gvardiol
De Bruyne Rodri Bernardo
Doku Haaland Alvarez

Bench:
Ortega
Carson
Gomez
Lewis
Foden
Kovacic
Grealish
Bobb
Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.