Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

5% increase for me which just isn't necessary. As a club we must have played more games over the past 10 -15 seasons than any other and I dread to think how much it costs to follow the club. Yet again though the club feels it right to bump up costs again. Doubt my son will renew as for various reasons he misses at least half a dozen league games, one or two CL games and invariably a Caraboa and / or an FA cup game if we have home draws. But and this is the crux, the club will make more money from selling his seat on a match by match basis and that is what they want. Why sell a SC for say an average of £50 per game to someone who might also buy a portion of chips as opposed to selling to a tourist for £75+ per match plus they will spend a £100s in the club shop.
do your best to keep it...looks like the chances of getting it back are slimmer every year. Just sell on the exchange or back to city

There seems to be confusion about the Flexi Gold option. It's for existing SC holders to downgrade to and not on offer for non SC holders.

Silver 2.0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.