PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What happened next? The guy on the right suggests the red tops engineered the rules for their benefit and asks is that fair, then the other guy just makes it obvious. That could be a wind-up by City fans!

What was the article mentioned?
Their parents told them to piss off out of the front room s they wanted to watch tv and stop fannying about with their daft little youtube channel which no one watches anyway.

Has a conversation with a dipper fan who said he does not know how we are getting away with it lar. Forest, Everton Lar

I asked what point reduction would you give city based on what you know?

Long silence then ‘has to be 100 times what Everton , forest been given lar

So, how do you calculate that? Do you know the figure we overspent by?

No but it must be a lot lar

There isn’t a figure my scouse friend. The charges currently are not about how much we have over spent. Because the books say we havent

Then what are you being charged for lar?

Some random claiming to have hacked city’s email has implied the accountants have cooked the books.
What if we haven’t cooked the books. What would be our punishment?

But it’s 115 times lar

I give up

It has been made obvious from the time our owner bought City that we were simply not wanted with the new owner.
No change there.
Yu think? I always saw it as human rights didnt matter, buying the league, cheating accusations, all the shit (Including Sterling hate from the media) started happening when Pep joined, particularly AFTER he started beating the PL. 2015 onwards all the shit started flying asfaic.

Before that no one was bothered about state funding as much. Literally it is Peps performance in the PL that has irked so many journo's, fans, red top cartel.

Has a conversation with a dipper fan who said he does not know how we are getting away with it lar. Forest, Everton Lar

I asked what point reduction would you give city based on what you know?

Long silence then ‘has to be 100 times what Everton , forest been given lar

So, how do you calculate that? Do you know the figure we overspent by?

No but it must be a lot lar

There isn’t a figure my scouse friend. The charges currently are not about how much we have over spent. Because the books say we havent

Then what are you being charged for lar?

Some random claiming to have hacked city’s email has implied the accountants have cooked the books.
What if we haven’t cooked the books. What would be our punishment?

But it’s 115 times lar

I give up
At which point I tell them it makes me glad that they are upset so much that they cry themselves to sleep. Shuts them up, or they continue crying. Idiots.

Yu think? I always saw it as human rights didnt matter, buying the league, cheating accusations, all the shit (Including Sterling hate from the media) started happening when Pep joined, particularly AFTER he started beating the PL. 2015 onwards all the shit started flying asfaic.

Before that no one was bothered about state funding as much. Literally it is Peps performance in the PL that has irked so many journo's, fans, red top cartel.
I think it was more a case of "how dare he join City" when they were all so convinced he'd be at the Rags or Dippers

Apprently he said that "because they have the wealthiest owners and it would become a two horse race". Tht's the level of delusion (and racism) that these clowns have. That Arabs treat football like a game of monopoly but with real money.
So... get City and Newcastle (and Chelsea) out of the way so it can go back to how it was before... (checks notes) a two horse race!?!

I think it was more a case of "how dare he join City" when they were all so convinced he'd be at the Rags or Dippers
The rage of him beating the PL with City! Yup, had it been utd no one would be talking about HR, cheats, City would have no accusations against them, and utd would be top of the world. Order.

That latest TS interview with Stefan seemed a bit different to previous ones. It came across a bit as though they tried to ambush him and rattle him by allowing phone calls.

As ever, he made everyone look stupid by sticking to facts and not fantasy.
He’s been an exceptional addition to that shitshow of a station since he started appearing.
I can't understand why he went on a 2nd time as it was near enough a repeat of the 1st, Stefan laughing a the wobbling waspberry and goldilocks thinking he was smart.

Stefan had him on toast from the off.

I can't understand why he went on a 2nd time as it was near enough a repeat of the 1st, Stefan laughing a the wobbling waspberry and goldilocks thinking he was smart.

Stefan had him on toast from the off.
Yep, sitting in the vicinity of the two cuntmeister generals once would leave me with a potential police charge.

More than once? There’d be no potential about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.