Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

It will be on offer to cityzen members.Limited numbers
Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. A limited number of new Flexi-Gold Season Tickets will be released to qualifying Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. More information will be published in due course.
If it's like any season ticket sales windows in the last few years it will last about 5 seconds

What’s the business with the UEFA thing?
EUROPEAN COMPETITION CHANGE
The format of European competitions will be changing for the 2024/25 season. For more information click here. Should we qualify, all home cup matches will be included as part of the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme.​
Does this mean we get in for home UEFA Competition home matches included in our SC price?

I am not naive enough to really think that but hey it could read that way!! ;-)

I dont read it like that at all. Has to be noted that there is an additional home match in the CL group stage which needs to be taken into account.
The CL cup scheme was necessary this year if you want to get a ticket for the final.
I don't think that is as necessary next season.

Mines gone up £40 and as of my decision last year it just means I’ll spend less in the ground, be down to a pint a game soon at this rate.
The cost in the ground is atrocious. A midweek game for example City v Brentford myself and daughter went, I had work that day so basically no time for dinner when I got home same as most people...So I waited and got food in the ground with the daughter, x2 Hotdogs, x1 Chip between us, x2 Cokes came to something like £22 ffs

I'm not eating I Gordon Ramsey restaurant ffs crazy.

Think I read earlier it’s the 9th rise in 10 seasons. The time has gone

Yea know what you mean, only slight difference is the cost of living scenario is more severe these days than it was 5/6 years ago, that’s why I think there is still time for a rebellion, but as per, like me there won’t be, and we all do as they say, nod gently and get on with it for another season, it’s the only way deep down, kept the faith for dozens of years, a few more ain’t gonna hurt I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.