Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds for Cityzens - Fri 10th May

They could of froze the prices and they wouldn't of missed a penny of it. I bet the whole amount raised isn't as much as 2-3 Weeks of Erlings wages.

There seems to be confusion about the Flexi Gold option. It's for existing SC holders to downgrade to and not on offer for non SC holders.

Silver 2.0

It will be on offer to cityzen members.Limited numbers
Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. A limited number of new Flexi-Gold Season Tickets will be released to qualifying Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. More information will be published in due course.

What’s the business with the UEFA thing?
EUROPEAN COMPETITION CHANGE
The format of European competitions will be changing for the 2024/25 season. For more information click here. Should we qualify, all home cup matches will be included as part of the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme.​
Does this mean we get in for home UEFA Competition home matches included in our SC price?

I am not naive enough to really think that but hey it could read that way!! ;-)

The thing is the club will keep doing as the customers (sorry fans) will keep paying it. Nothing will change and I bet the club can’t believe how little resistance there has been thus far in regards to ticket prices

£20 increase for me in Block.211 over 65's.

Same increase as this season = 5.41% rise (5.71% 23/24)

Doesn't bother me at my age and I go on my own so £1 a game it is.

If we end up in the Conference they will have to have a drastic rethink.

Last edited:
£425 divided by 19 games = £22.30 a game which isn't bad considering the match day price for the same seat is anywhere between 50/60£ + depending on who we play .... I'll be renewing this season (Adult ticket ssl3) but i must admit i didnt expect a 40£ rise !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.