Protest?

The match day revenue is peanuts. A season card freeze won't hurt the coffers. Its not just about that though, it's about distribution of tickets as well and they have the nerve to call out the atmosphere
If it’s peanuts, why do all clubs charge similar prices to us. We are by no means the most expensive club outside London but we’re the best

What about a ritualistic slaughter of wingman at half time v arsenal? Double whammy, it’s a protest and it improves the half time entertainment

As someone who’s not got a pot to piss in and someone who may have to give up his season ticket in the future if the price keeps rising year on year I won’t be protesting.
Firstly because unfortunately this is the price of success.
Billions spent, the best manager in world football, some of the best players and the best football I’ve ever seen.
Secondly because of the rising costs of everything in general.
It’s unfortunate but just the way it is at the moment.
FFP/PSR is no doubt gonna play a huge part in this and I’m expecting other PL clubs to be doing similar.
I will however be protesting if the club decide to let them rag cunts use our ground.
My pitchfork will be razor sharp.

"I reckon if you ask the players to have a 1% wage decrease (not bonuses) so that the supporters weren't priced out they all would." I highly doubt players would be interested in wage cuts. Pro athletes are used to their wages continuing to rise at an exorbitant clip. I can't see them doing anything to curtail the gravy train. Most people aren't going to sign off on their pay being cut.

The cold hard reality of pro sport is wages will continue to go up and ticket prices will continue to go up. It has been happening for ages.
That’s probably the reality but if Blues are being priced out then excessive wages are a big part of that. Phil Foden was a wage rebel for another £50 grand a week because £250k per week wasn’t enough for him. Phil is great. I’m just saying it how it is: loads of players are like that and it’s their agent’s job to help them make the most money.

I think the club coming out and explaining their reasoning would go a long way to placating some of the fanbase.
I understand that they don’t need to but just a small statement that accepts that times are hard for many and the increases, whist small could have a detrimental affect on some but are necessary for the club to move forward.
I believe most fans just want their voices to be heard and acknowledged by the club.

I live in Germany & the chances are slim to ever visit the Etihad. I don`t why people are so angry. I always thought the ticket prices compared to the other Top 6/8 clubs in the UK were "cheap". If it`s still the case then the fanbase would came across as spoilt. At the end of the day you pay "top money" for top entertainment/success.

I would be more salty about the fact that sometimes the club is snitching fans to the cops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.