FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! Well and truly shafted by the FA and the TV companies once again.

Both obviously learnt nothing from lsst seasons Wembley boycott even though tickets did sell out in the end.
The CS sold out double quick, they have learnt a lot from it as so have City ramping up prices.

5.15 is better than 12.30 for me or Sunday.

I was replying to a person who said there were no trains to get you back from the game at that time.

I’m guessing the trains would be a similar price if the kick off was slightly earlier.
Yea fair point, the 17:33 is £43.50, 17:53 £50 but after that broadly around £75.

Putting us on the Saturday knowing we play Real Madrid on the Wednesday is just sabotage tbh. Not the first time they’ve done this.
I may be in the minority but I’d rather play Saturday and have the extra day’s rest before the rearranged league game that will presumably be happening the following midweek.
Would love to win the cup again but the title is a much bigger priority for me.

I may be in the minority but I’d rather play Saturday and have the extra day’s rest before the rearranged league game that will presumably be happening the following midweek.
Would love to win the cup again but the title is a much bigger priority for me.
Agree with you, go balls out v Real and then ready for I presume Brighton.

With us being in Madrid on Wednesday night, London on Saturday and Brighton on the tues or Wednesday, that's a lot of travelling for the team.
Wonder if they will fly into London from Madrid and stay there or stay in London after the Wembley game to reduce the travelling they are doing.

Cheapest direct train looking like £89 even fucking about spliting journeys via brum is £70+

Think I will chance prioritising possible 2 other trips for finals and give this a miss this time
BA same day return flights out of MAN-LHR still showing @ £125

With us being in Madrid on Wednesday night, London on Saturday and Brighton on the tues or Wednesday, that's a lot of travelling for the team.
Wonder if they will fly into London from Madrid and stay there or stay in London after the Wembley game to reduce the travelling they are doing.
We play Madrid in Manchester before FA SF

Hotels were expensive for Saturday Unfortunately
Not booked train yet .. waiting for confirmation.
If it did end up Sunday then will just stay an extra night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.