FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Due to costs I will probably give Villa a miss
Travelling from Edinburgh takes it toll financially.
But then again that's why I took early retirement.....

I'm thinking of staying overnight on the Saturday in Watford for this. Has anybody done that previously and would they recommend it?

My big concern is, given the cup semi finals and also London marathon on the same weekend we could be hit by train strikes again

Giving this one a swerve as I don’t do FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley out of principal so ‘I don’t’ line the pockets of the sweet FA.

I'm thinking of staying overnight on the Saturday in Watford for this. Has anybody done that previously and would they recommend it?

My big concern is, given the cup semi finals and also London marathon on the same weekend we could be hit by train strikes again

We only found low level hotels, guesthouses etc available in watford.

Should be fine though, won't be any issues on trains

Stayed in the Watford travelodge for the Watford cup final.
Was decent. Easy to get into London on the train. Right in the centre so few pubs to go to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.