PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thanks for sharing. Interesting content, but what an utterly crass headline title for this article. Total clickbait material.

"Man City owners hatch new plan to combat threat of Premier League's 115 financial charges"

Surely the IPO decision is up to Etihad's owners, not Man City's, and secondly if there is nowt to hide, which I am sure is the case, our evidence will be enough to combat the ridiculous charges from the PL.
Maybe something like this will stop the case from dragging on until 2027.

Just seen that Etihad Airways are thinking of going on the stock market thingy. Apparently that is good news for us because it means Etihad Airways accounts will be open to everyone.

The article states that Etihad Airways wouldn't be doing this if they had committed fraud with City in the sponsorship deal.

Oh for the good old days of the Titanic pics….

I believe the reason was something to do with that shameless jerkoff 3rd judge being appointed by UEFA...
I should be worried RE our 115 case if the UEFA appointed person was the equivelant of a KC yet still was partisan in his verdict.
Would the PL appointed panelists really risk their careers to find us guilty if our evidence was clearly contrary to that verdict,?

Next headline

'Why didnt Etihad Airways had over their accounts to the pl'

Lol

The pl are really out of their depth trying to run with the big boys in the world of international business
On the basis of their business dealings over the past decade, the PL bigwigs would struggle to keep up with the business nous of Rita and Norris in the Kabin on Coronation Street.

And that Aunty Wainwright from 'Last of the Summer Wine' would have the lot of them on toast..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.