Media Discussion - 2023/24

Haven't seen the clip, but isn't Football Insider the site that features an ex Everton director who was thrown out of the Etihad during the league cup semi-final for his extremely unpleasant behaviour? It's obvious from the article the so-called reporter is just regurgitating old news.

I feel I should know more about this ......

Lost for words about Burnhams performance on Talksport. Directly asked the usual ‘whattabout City’ question and completely avoided it and said NOTHING then carried on talking about Everton.

Mayor of fucking MANCHESTER !!
No he isn't Mayor of Manchester
Hes Mayor of Greater Manchester pedantic I know but its important to understand his role

He should be sanctioned for writing on his MoGM office letterheaded paper about Everton His involvement in them has no more value than any normal fan and using his office to try and add gravity to his uninformed opinion on a subject that has nothing to do with his role is wrong
With respect to City then Im glad he keeps his motor gob shut as like I said he is uninformed on the subject

Last edited:
That creditors figure is insane. What liabilities could a business like that have? Also over £600k cash at bank/in hand in 2021! Fuck me, this grifter is good.
Retained earnings (cumulative profits) of £700k, that’s after taking out god knows how much of dividends over the years. Creditors £225k by the way

The state of this by Sam Wallace in this mornings Telegraph…

In the light of that I had to laugh at Sean Custis and Henry Winter waxing lyrical about Kobbie Mainoo on Talkshite this morning. Apparently it was fantastic the way he slowed the game down and distributed the ball. Now Mainoo may, indeed, be "one for the future", like everyone else I haven't seen enough to judge, but last night he came on at 0-0 and slowed an already comatose game down even further and continued to do so even after we went 1-0 down. Every pass he did make, accurately I'll concede, went 5 yards sideways or backwards. I saw nothing that couldn't have been done better by any number of midfield players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.