Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

giphy.gif
It seems odd the tickets for the home game. I was due to get some on Friday, and then they went live, and are now selling them tomorrow (Tuesday) also?

It seems odd the tickets for the home game. I was due to get some on Friday, and then they went live, and are now selling them tomorrow (Tuesday) also?
Not sure details of the home game have been released yet have they?

I think this thread, which was originally for the ticket criteria for R Madrid (H) and Chelsea semi, has been hijacked so a lot of the talk is about the R Madrid away leg now.

Just been looking in my online account, me and the lad are both on the champs league cup scheme,we got awarded
our 10 loyalty points on tuesday ( 19 th march ) . They haven't announced anything yet about price etc, yet they've given us our points.
Just paid for our season tickets for next year,and the email says I'v agreed to pay in the ten monthly installments,even though I'v just paid out in full !
Any idea when the money will go out for Madrid at home?

How do you check this?

Just go on the page and count them.

You need to be qualified to buy one to get on the page though.

Well unless you’re one of these pesky kids who can somehow bypass that and get on anytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.