PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This would be a good time for 1894 to put a massive banner together, in the style of those ultras things, like the one they did about UEFA, stating that FPP is to close the door on competition or something. It would get media coverage and state the club's case well. Arsenal would have been perfect. I'd contribute.

"FPP - Damaging the Many to Protect the Few" or "FPP - Closing The Drawbridge" with the badges of Liverpool and Arsenal in it os summat like that.
Great idea mate..

I've shared that TEN YEAR OLD article with various LCFC fans, a Blackburn fan & a West Ham fan this morning and it's fair to say the penny is finally dropping.

I've also shared it with a Rag & dipper or two - not a fucking word.

I suggest we all share the fuck out of this and mobilise others to do so. If it's down to Bluemoon to start the revolution, so be it.

Let's have it...
I actually had a rag scoffing to the fact that the rules had been manufactured by certain clubs to stop the likes of City and that they had “always been there”. Clueless twats.

Last edited:
The conversations we have with stupid people, in the pub and at work, still need to be 'won'.

It's why the information on threads like this matter.

I'd imagine there are dozens of people like me pushing back against the shite we encounter in the real world, and to a lesser degree online, with information gleaned from the two or three experts on here who know what they are talking about.
I stick with my stock reply:

My club have denied the charges, said we're not guilty and say they have irrefutable evidence to prove it.
So unless the PL can prove their accusations against us with hard evidence, there will be no case to answer and we won't be receiving any punishment!

Next subject...

It's almost as if those clubs acted in bad faith against the interests of a fellow club. Isn't there a (PL) law against such behaviour?
I am sure their is such a rule. You probably would need 14 clubs out of the 20 to push it though. It's another thing the gutter press wouldn't print.

Maybe, just maybe the whole purpose of this Man City witch-hunt is to stall City's Worldwide fan acquisition as some foreign fans may think twice about jumping on the 'cheaters bandwagon' just in case. The red shirts aren't bothered if the FA burn in the process, in fact it makes it easier to form a lucrative breakaway league.
Beg to differ buddy, since retiring I've been lucky enough to travel extensively around Europe, mostly to the popular holiday resorts in Spain and Greece,, and associated Islands. The evidence I've seen does not lead me to think that this bullshit being spread about has had any effect on the shops selling City shirts and kids wearing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.