England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

Doesnt help Bellingham attitude when you have commentators saying stupid things like 'he is the best in the world at the moment'

I mean do fuck of, what has he won ? Give me Rodri, KDB, Foden over Bellingham. Next we will be told mainoo is the second best player in the world.

if Bellingham played for City he wouldnt even get a mention.
Bernardo is better than Bellingham. There’s a case for Odegaard being on a par. Mainoo defo better.

Made of glass lads had more than his fair share of injuries, did look ok walking a half time though so hoping for the best.
Why the waistcoat picked him.
for another game in three days is anyone's guess. What doesn't he know about John. He knows his injury record and yet he picked him for a meaningless game.

You can't admit to never watching Madrid play and then say you've never seen him have an incredible game. Not really a fair assessment, is it? It'd be like a Madrid fan saying they don't think Foden is an incredible player but never watching City.

I don't think he was brilliant tonight, but then none of the England players were. An easier way of ending the debate, name five midfielders in the world who are currently better than him?
I think him and Phil are a very good partnership. They compliment each others game really well.

Channel 4 spent last night squeezing their contractually obliged prepared scripts on anything Manure into their commentary whilst Foden was doing the sublime on our screens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.