Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking about mixing the game up FFS. We can hit Haaland now and again and have runners off him to pick up the 2nd ball.
The personnel playing if Akanji and Stones are missing are going to limit our effectiveness playing out from the back and cutting through the lines. I can see Ortega trying to play over the press now and again even though it’s not our normal game .
I was being serious, play more direct, play to Erling strengths

Whether we win the game is about us not them.

And about luck and refereeing decisions.

If we play at our best, we are more likely to win than not.

But since football is a low scoring game, luck plays a significant role too. That's why the likes of Palace or even Wigan can get a result against a superb Pep team. Shit (a deflected goal, a red card, a stupid pen, a miss...) happens.

Like they're not going to?? Come on Mike.

I think we will as well but we have to absolutely raise the roof on Sunday. We still have dyed-in-the-wool blues who will remain silent until we have a commanding lead.

I’m talking about mixing the game up FFS. We can hit Haaland now and again and have runners off him to pick up the 2nd ball.
The personnel playing if Akanji and Stones are missing are going to limit our effectiveness playing out from the back and cutting through the lines. I can see Ortega trying to play over the press now and again even though it’s not our normal game .
Agree mate. If the team is not firing on all cylinders then go direct and score. Rather that the pass sideways all game then get hit on the counter. Score the goals early then go back to possession football.

Baldy won’t have it tho.

Don't worry bout a thing coz, we all know the words, keep the faith blues ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.