Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the gooners cup final should they lose the clamour for our 115 charges to be resolved will go up a notch as a lot of their fanbase believe we are corrupt and they are not.

.................Ederson............

Walker...Dias......Ake.....Akanji

................Rodri..............
........KDB............Foden......

Silva......Haaland.....Bobb

See how i feel closer to Sunday, but I'm just not feeling positive about Sundays game.

Not sure what it is, I think the key one for me is its going to take a stellar performance to beat Arsenal, and I just haven't seen one this season.

It's going to require a performance to match last seasons game between us, and with De Bruyne not fully fit, Haaland being a bit off it, and one or two injuries, I think it'll take a colossal performance to beat them, if Arsenal turn up and play as they can.

If the shithouse Arsenal turn up then it's all to play for, but I think it could be a low scoring game, potentially even a 1-0, 1-1.

Hopefully we get some good news and positivity from Pep on Friday lunchtime.
Thank fuck yer not my doctor !!

The gooners are good at creating space to pass and move in to. Minimising the space will massively restrict them.

Arsenal are a good side and they've improved since last season and full credit to Arteta for that and Rice looks like a great signing. I didn't think that would be the case, so hats off to them both. If we don't win the league, I would rather Arsenal did it than Liverpool as there's a few ex-City connections there.

However, we're getting to the business end of the season and the pressure starts ramping up now with each game. Unfortunately for all the other teams in the PL, when there's big games we tend to pull big performances out and I don't see any difference here. Pep knows the score and they won't fancy coming to our place. As good as they are, there's a huge difference between beating most teams in the PL and beating City away.

Assuming we've not got the walking wounded back, I think we'll beat them maybe 2-0.

Arsenal are a good side and they've improved since last season and full credit to Arteta for that and Rice looks like a great signing. I didn't think that would be the case, so hats off to them both. If we don't win the league, I would rather Arsenal did it than Liverpool as there's a few ex-City connections there.

However, we're getting to the business end of the season and the pressure starts ramping up now with each game. Unfortunately for all the other teams in the PL, when there's big games we tend to pull big performances out and I don't see any difference here. Pep knows the score and they won't fancy coming to our place. As good as they are, there's a huge difference between beating most teams in the PL and beating City away.

Assuming we've not got the walking wounded back, I think we'll beat them maybe 2-0.
Given we have only lost once at home in many games, I think if they did win, it would propel them to the title. We are good at home though generally and I’m sure the players won’t want to give up the chance of winning a treble again! We do need to ramp it up though and in the stands.

not good news coming out of tonight’s press stories. It would be quite unbelievable if the international break was the reason our season fell off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.