Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid redux. They admitted afterwards they were totally intimidated. We just overwhelmed them from minute 1. Wont forget that eve for rest of my life.
There was a 25 minute period in that match where City played the best football I've ever seen from any English team. Just brutally overwhelming.

In fact twice City have played the best football I've seen a PL team play, the other time I was there at the Emirates, Feb 2018, snowy day with transport issues meaning many fans cried off, City won 3-0 and it could have been 6 or 7.

See how i feel closer to Sunday, but I'm just not feeling positive about Sundays game.

Not sure what it is, I think the key one for me is its going to take a stellar performance to beat Arsenal, and I just haven't seen one this season.

It's going to require a performance to match last seasons game between us, and with De Bruyne not fully fit, Haaland being a bit off it, and one or two injuries, I think it'll take a colossal performance to beat them, if Arsenal turn up and play as they can.

If the shithouse Arsenal turn up then it's all to play for, but I think it could be a low scoring game, potentially even a 1-0, 1-1.

Hopefully we get some good news and positivity from Pep on Friday lunchtime.

There was a 25 minute period in that match where City played the best football I've ever seen from any English team. Just brutally overwhelming.

In fact twice City have played the best football I've seen a PL team play, the other time I was there at the Emirates, Feb 2018, snowy day with transport issues meaning many fans cried off, City won 3-0 and it could have been 6 or 7.
High praise, indeed.

See how i feel closer to Sunday, but I'm just not feeling positive about Sundays game.

Not sure what it is, I think the key one for me is its going to take a stellar performance to beat Arsenal, and I just haven't seen one this season.

It's going to require a performance to match last seasons game between us, and with De Bruyne not fully fit, Haaland being a bit off it, and one or two injuries, I think it'll take a colossal performance to beat them, if Arsenal turn up and play as they can.

If the shithouse Arsenal turn up then it's all to play for, but I think it could be a low scoring game, potentially even a 1-0, 1-1.

Hopefully we get some good news and positivity from Pep on Friday lunchtime.
I tend to agree with this. It is going to take a tremendous effort from now in to win what we want to. But if any team can then it’s this team and squad. Could really do with Erling firing on all cylinders -I see he missed a penalty yesterday.

Prime Barca (09-11) would have been proud to score the 3rd goal (Sane?). The quality and speed of passing was absolutely magical.

ask @Eccles Blue she will have all the answers regarding Johnny boy.
Leave that with you Sheila hows the car, god forbid a bunch of tarquins have to get you home ;-)
I don’t know yet. I only know that Waistcoat Wally had better not come within 5 feet of me (152.4 cms for younger Blues) or else!
Car is ok (fingers crossed) at the moment. Going to look at another one this weekend. :-)

Just got to hope our attack is on point because I don't trust our defense.

I can't see how we don't concede at least 1, maybe 2 if Arsenal are really on it and they turn up.

Kev, Erling and Foden have to be right on it.

its going to take a stellar performance to beat Arsenal, and I just haven't seen one this season.

A normal City performance is likely to be enough to win the game IF we are not unlucky. A stellar performance will be needed IF we are unlucky.

We outplayed Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea but drew the games. On Sunday we might fail to outplay Arsenal (I doubt it) and win. It's perfectly possible. An average City performance is still miles better than the performance that, say, Fulham can put in.

Pep's the best because his system reduces the luck factor the most, but it can't be completely eradicated and that's the beauty of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.