Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

I'm in the tiny minority that thought we played really well. You have to credit Arsenal's defence. There's a reason that they've conceded far fewer xG than anyone in the league. They're an excellent team, and we gave them next to nothing from an attacking POV.

Foden wasn't great, but taking him off when three points are more or less required was just silly. He gave up a bad corner, but otherwise, he wasn't losing the ball, was still working hard, and seemed to be growing into the game.

It will take some luck to win the league now, but I like our chances of winning the FA Cup and Champions League.

Shoutout to Gvaridol and Lewis.
Not sure about the CL, if we get past Real we will play the Gooners over 2 legs & they know how to stifle us

We needed last seasons Haaland of KDB today, both were off, although a fired up Haaland at the end was good to see

I'm in the tiny minority that thought we played really well. You have to credit Arsenal's defence. There's a reason that they've conceded far fewer xG than anyone in the league. They're an excellent team, and we gave them next to nothing from an attacking POV.

Foden wasn't great, but taking him off when three points are more or less required was just silly. He gave up a bad corner, but otherwise, he wasn't losing the ball, was still working hard, and seemed to be growing into the game.

It will take some luck to win the league now, but I like our chances of winning the FA Cup and Champions League.

Shoutout to Gvaridol and Lewis.
I like your optimism, however I would like to know where the goals will come from to win these matches??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.