City announce trial bus scheme for home games

First fuck up Match bus 13 seems the driver got timings wrong and has done an 8pm ko, we saw it leave with no one in it! So he’s gone all the way to the Ethiad with no one on the fucking idiot, everyone scrambling round to get to the game I’ve had to get the bus to Ashton then the tram will miss ko :( he better take us back for free.
It was at broadway /mough lane stop bang on time. Thought it was a bit empty , but then it’s the first time I’ve used it. About 15-18 folk on it I reckon?

Can anybody provide some feedback on the bus to and from Oldham please.
Does it get full as I would be looking to get on at the Failsworth stop?
Also, is it feasible to make it in time for the return trip from SS3? Don’t want to leave before the final whistle!
I’m on the shaw bus tonight, I’m in 316 and I’m gonna have to leave before the end as I don’t think I’ll get from row P to briscoe lane in 25mins…

Can anybody provide some feedback on the bus to and from Oldham please.
Does it get full as I would be looking to get on at the Failsworth stop?
Also, is it feasible to make it in time for the return trip from SS3? Don’t want to leave before the final whistle!
Very little chance catching from SS3 if you stay till the end and give the boys a round of applause.

We have managed it twice - just

It was at broadway /mough lane stop bang on time. Thought it was a bit empty , but then it’s the first time I’ve used it. About 15-18 folk on it I reckon?
Can’t have been on time mate it shouldn’t have left Royton until 1827 it went at 1815IMG_8666.png

I’m on the shaw bus tonight, I’m in 316 and I’m gonna have to leave before the end as I don’t think I’ll get from row P to briscoe lane in 25mins…
Go on the whistle but be at bottom of tier 3 at the time you’ll do it

1848 is the time on my ticket fella, and I messaged the missus at 1849 when I’d got on it according to WhatsApp.
He must’ve fucked off early and just sat at the next bus stop pal, at least 20 blues at Royton and god knows how many at shaw left stranded pal :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.