City announce trial bus scheme for home games

What did they say :-)

Did they say the bus from macc would be on time Sunday, rather than 45 mins late?
Said late buses completely unacceptable and had been raised with provider (it’s outsourced) as breaching contract terms. Tbf bus against Newcastle was there early and left bang on time. Also said they were in discussions with the club about introducing family friendly fares, which I interpreted as cheaper kids fares

Not sure if mentioned but the Radcliffe bus MC16 now showing as starting & ending at Bury Interchange.

Much better for those coming from the Rossendale valley.

Last edited:
Said late buses completely unacceptable and had been raised with provider (it’s outsourced) as breaching contract terms. Tbf bus against Newcastle was there early and left bang on time. Also said they were in discussions with the club about introducing family friendly fares, which I interpreted as cheaper kids fares
That’s brilliant news. I will be using the bus all the time although I’m away for the gunners match & was away for the Newcastle game. Great to hear it was on time!!

Used the Offerton bus again for the Newcastle match. Bang on time and we got in the ground with almost an hour to spare. When we did the Mersey Square pick up in Stocky a black and white scarf wearing Newcastle senior got on. He had come up from Herts, if I remember correctly, and I had stayed the previous night in Stockport. He of course used his OAP National pass and commented that this was a terrific service!! How others see us :-)

Can anybody provide some feedback on the bus to and from Oldham please.
Does it get full as I would be looking to get on at the Failsworth stop?
Also, is it feasible to make it in time for the return trip from SS3? Don’t want to leave before the final whistle!

I'll be getting the bus from Macc tomorrow while my son goes in on the train with his mate. Is it likely they will be able to get on the bus back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.