North Stand Expansion

Oh, look at that sexy concrete core rising.
There's a rather distasteful and unnecessary emergence of sarcasm and cynicism on this thread.

Clearly the excitement is rising faster than the structure for some people.

Imo, they should be left alone to enjoy their eighteen months of fame.

BTW....I've did hear that they've adopted Bernard Cribbins song,'Hole in the ground'....a classic from the groundworkers song buck !!

I noticed on the latest CP overview video he described that framework they have built outside the North Stand as roof access.
Does that mean it is a temp thing and not the beginnings of the third tier does anyone know?

There's a rather distasteful and unnecessary emergence of sarcasm and cynicism on this thread.

Clearly the excitement is rising faster than the structure for some people.

Imo, they should be left alone to enjoy their eighteen months of fame.

BTW....I've did hear that they've adopted Bernard Cribbins song,'Hole in the ground'....a classic from the groundworkers song buck !!
1712300648819.png

I noticed on the latest CP overview video he described that framework they have built outside the North Stand as roof access.
Does that mean it is a temp thing and not the beginnings of the third tier does anyone know?

Don’t recall hearing that. I did hear him say they developed a structure to help them get into the upper tier which is this:

IMG_9652.jpeg

It’s also not a third tier. It’s an expanded second tier.

IMG_8844.jpeg

Hellocity was right in his reply above, I was referring to the temporary scaffold that looks like they are using to access the stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.