North Stand Expansion

It's going to be 3 tiers of executive boxes, serving the finest canapes. The Blue Car Park will be reserved specifically for top of the range motors and drivers for the new breed of executive class City Fan. A Helipad is to be built where the Mercedes garage once stood and membership guarantees CL Final tickets.

The East Stand 1st Tier is to be converted in a giant electronic advertising display and the 3rd Tier of the South Stand conveted to the worlds biggest Jumbotron to show exclusive City clips to the Execs in the North.

Last edited:
It's going to be 3 tiers of executive boxes, serving the finest canapes. The Blue Car Park will be reserved specifically for top of the range motors and drivers for the new breed of executive class City Fan. A Helipad is to be built where the Mercedes garage once stood and membership guarantees CL Final tickets.

The East Stand 1st Tier is to be converted in a giant electronic advertising display and the 3rd Stand of the South Stand conveted to the worlds biggest Jumbotron to show exclusive City clips to the Execs in the North.
There can be no empty seat jibes if all our fans in the East stand are in hot tubs.

Surely it has to be one massive stand like the one at spuds. Great atmosphere.

For 1 match a season against Arsenal. For the rest of the season the Spurs fans in it don’t do it justice. But yes, a comparable stand where the North Stand is now is a must. But how long have we been saying that and still nothing. Even with Pep here, and Haaland coming, the club has reduced capacity at the Etihad, not increased it.

The East Stand 1st Tier is to be converted in a giant electronic advertising display and the 3rd Stand of the South Stand conveted to the worlds biggest Jumbotron to show exclusive City clips to the Execs in the North.
I'm calling Bullshit! No log flume?

View attachment 43095 Hope and pray this happens increase the roof as the southern sun is no problem with the grass chuck away fans in lower SS decreasing the roof to let the southern sun on the grass and soak the bastards, reducing their atmosphere at the same time.
I hope we do go with this when we eventually decide to go ahead with it. I think our fanbase suits our capacity we’ve got at the minute. Unless the ticket pricing is lowered to bring back some of the old timers and newer generation, I don’t see the point in extending.

The North Stand would be closed for a good period of time during the construction if they did just go for a one tier stand. I’m no engineer, but I reckon the whole stand would have to be pretty much demolished. They will perhaps go ahead with a big second tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.