North Stand Expansion

It will have to go to VAR so the lines can be drawn, but I’m sure the current highest point of the steel structure is higher than the current North stand roof height? If it’s not I’m sure I will be corrected. :-)

Either way, the new North stand is going to be a monster (in height) compared to the current North Stand.

Click to enlarge the pictures.

CA4-A0620-DA10-4-C28-93-D6-28946-CDBB7-BC.jpg

587-A283-B-A73-F-498-C-98-FF-37-AA6-C2990-E6.jpg

DDF3-BFBA-A879-457-F-BB04-47197-FCB044-D.jpg

5-EBA00-C5-95-A1-4-F20-B140-47-AE61397-C3-A.jpg

It will have to go to VAR so the lines can be drawn, but I’m sure the current highest point of the steel structure is higher than the current North stand roof height? If it’s not I’m sure I will be corrected. :-)

Either way, the new North stand is going to be a monster (in height) compared to the current North Stand.

Click to enlarge the pictures.

CA4-A0620-DA10-4-C28-93-D6-28946-CDBB7-BC.jpg

587-A283-B-A73-F-498-C-98-FF-37-AA6-C2990-E6.jpg

DDF3-BFBA-A879-457-F-BB04-47197-FCB044-D.jpg

5-EBA00-C5-95-A1-4-F20-B140-47-AE61397-C3-A.jpg
Really starting to come along now after months of it just looking the same every week. We’ll quickly start to get a feel for how big it’s going to be by these pics.

Hellocity was right in his reply above, I was referring to the temporary scaffold that looks like they are using to access the stand.
@cpoverview amazing drone footage mate, keep up the good work

Will it be used to help clear out the boxes at the back of North Stand?

Can you check out this area in your next video?

If there is anything in particular anybody wants to see in the videos then please let me know and I will include it in the next visit
Thanks for the great videos.

When the mockup cladding is erected onsite or offsite, can you zoom in on it.

The Coop Live Arena. Can you fly your drone along the side of the arena facing the canal as low as you are allowed to show how that will look when people start using the terrace that overlooks the canal.

Thanks.

Click on the Linkedin link below, the picture video is at the bottom of the page, click on [ ] bottom right for full screen picture video on your device. You can pause each picture to view it. 2 examples below.

Chris Billington - Linkedin

Latest aerial photoshoot of Manchester Ettihad Stadium during 360photosurvey.com aerial photoshoot flight operation on 22nd March 2024:

HEIGHT:
2000 feet

AIRCRAFT:

Full size real aircraft with 2-man crew comprising pro pilot + photographer with high powered cameras (NOT a drone!) using the very latest professional image stabilization kit.

NUMBER OF IMAGES:

IMG_0801.jpeg

IMG_0800.jpeg

The Plank along with Eric Sykes, one of the finest short comedy films of all time.
I recall another one called" Rubarb " it the only word they spoke, it was the pre film to a classic" Spring and port wine".
O e for the FOCs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.