Broken Britain.

You can't troll someone into having a debate with you. You aren't worth my time.

Enjoy the rest of your day, hopefully more than you evidently enjoy your life in general.
Ah, that use of the wonderful word "troll" so beloved by those who dwell in social media echo chambers and safe spaces.
... ie, someone who has an opinion different to my own but I don't possess the intelligence or facts to debate the subject with them, so I'll just call them a "troll"

Again you couldn't be more wrong in your assumptions.

I regard the obscene levels of wealth and income accumulated by individuals and corporate entities and their ability to manipulate and take advantage of the system to avoid paying their fare share as just as much of a problem as the widespread abuse of the benefits system.

There. That's fucked your pea brain up a bit ain't it.
I would make a mess of you.
Anyway if you think benefits scroungers are equal to the transfer of wealth from poor to rich in the past 13yrs then I’ve some cheese for you to smell. Shut up and be quiet. Simple, little folk like you make noise then run up to the grown ups for help.

I would make a mess of you.
Anyway if you think benefits scroungers are equal to the transfer of wealth from poor to rich in the past 13yrs then I’ve some cheese for you to smell. Shut up and be quiet. Simple, little folk like you make noise then run up to the grown ups for help.
As I've tried to explain to your hard of thinking little friend, the benefits system has become part of that transfer of wealth, extracting money from the prudent and productive and handing it to the rent seekers via housing benefit being just one example.

As I've tried to explain to your hard of thinking little friend, the benefits system has become part of that transfer of wealth, extracting money from the prudent and productive and handing it to the rent seekers via housing benefit being just one example.
Thd transfer of wealth in the benefits system is through tax credits. The government subsidising corporations to allow them to make more profit. Benefits scroungers don’t even make a mark on the stats. You haven’t got a scooby. Folk like you should be put a zoo. Children could learn from your stupidity. You are the reason billionaires successfully control the media narrative. You’re a sponge for idiocracy.

Thd transfer of wealth in the benefits system is through tax credits. The government subsidising corporations to allow them to make more profit. Benefits scroungers don’t even make a mark on the stats. You haven’t got a scooby. Folk like you should be put a zoo. Children could learn from your stupidity. You are the reason billionaires successfully control the media narrative. You’re a sponge for idiocracy.
I entirely agree with you, government subsidising corporations to allow them to make even more profit is obscene alongside all the various tax avoidance scams available to the wealthiest individuals and corporate entities... it's what happens when you live under a Corporatocracy.. which we do.

But to try and claim that the benefits system isn't out of control, open to abuse and not fit for purpose just makes you look a bit silly.

Some families just didn't care. I remember some gardens with mattresses, old cars, couches. Most were happy to have gardens, though. Hedge cutting tools salesmen made a killing in Wythenshawe! I moved there in 77..I seemed to have millions of friends right across the area. Moved out in 83 and those 6 years were brilliant. Northern Moor...it's actually an "up and coming area". According to the MUEN
I still speak to some fellow blues from Wythenshawe...they all have fond memories.
Onslow and Daisy like this post !!!

I entirely agree with you, government subsidising corporations to allow them to make even more profit is obscene alongside all the various tax avoidance scams available to the wealthiest individuals and corporate entities... it's what happens when you live under a Corporatocracy.. which we do.

But to try and claim that the benefits system isn't out of control, open to abuse and not fit for purpose just makes you look a bit silly.
You just about grasp it then it goes.
Tax credits is definitely an issue. Benefits scroungers are not worth your energy. The rich robbing the poor is where you should be concerned.

That sounds familiar. It was a proper sports shop and not a fashion thing like they are today. Got a few cagoules from there too. And a fishing catapult for smashing windows.
I think the shop was called Pendletons rather than Pendleburys. I bought all my subuteo teams from them as well as some fancy Carlotti tennis shorts.

Rename the thread "Broken Bluemoon" so we can start the healing.

How can we be expected to change the entire country for the better...when we can't even stop fighting amongst ourselves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.