Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Gvardiol is a big doubt here.

Pep sounds generally pissed off…

“The way to play against Vinicius is with Walker but he got injured…. IN A FRIENDLY”

He never misses an opportunity to stress that. Waistcoat will not be looking forward to the next time he picks up the phone to Pep.

Sounds like Gvardiol is a big doubt here.

Pep sounds generally pissed off…

“The way to play against Vinicius is with Walker but he got injured…. IN A FRIENDLY”

He never misses an opportunity to stress that. Waistcoat will not be looking forward to the next time he picks up the phone to Pep.

I think it could be equally aimed at Walker.

Walker should have been man enough to say to Southgate, listen mate, you know I am going to be the main right back at the Euros, give me the two weeks off, I am going for a treble.

This lineup would not suprise me now

Edeson

Akanji
Stones
Dias

Bernardo
Kova
Rodri
Grealish

Kdb
Foden

Haaland

Rodri dropping into make a back 4 when defending??
He played CB for Spain many times, so it wouldn't be an issue. Having said that, he is such an incredible player we would be wasting his talents at CB. I love his runs forward and shots from the distance.

I think it could be equally aimed at Walker.

Walker should have been man enough to say to Southgate, listen mate, you know I am going to be the main right back at the Euros, give me the two weeks off, I am going for a treble.
For me, both Southgate and Walker. Our players need to be more assertive in the future. How are the likes of Foden, Stones, or Walker playing pointless friendlies for 90 minutes when we have a chance for a back-to-back treble is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.