What city/town do you hate the most?

Went to Maidenhead to watch Barnet (local team) on Saturday. Found it thoroughly depressing, lots of new developments due to proximity to London but property developer soulless. Loads of traffic, could have been anywhere. Football was good though and hello to the Gerry Gow lookalike in the Bear (awful pub) wearing a City shirt.

Gillingham.

Paris and San Francisco. I'd imagine both would have been great to visit previously but found them both to be extremely unsafe. SF there was people shooting up on every corner

You omitted Milton Keynes off that list. (and Leicester and Corby).
I was going to mention Corby too but have fond memories of working there and meeting some great people (@Corby blues) included. Kettering was so much nicer in the 70’s but has degenerated to probably worse than Corby now

Stalybridge is some shithole……..that’s before you see the locals
That’s a bit unfair, Mottram Road is a very affluent area, I go in the Hunters pub occasionally on Acres Road, it’s a decent pub as is the Waggon and Horses.

There’s 1 or 2 areas that aren’t great but generally it’s not too bad, there’s a lot more shit holes in South Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.